By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Understand how the LIFE Modified Business Model Canvas (MBMC) provides a framework for integrating the core competencies required to launch and grow a business.
- Explain the core competencies that are required to launch and grow a business.
- Determine where to focus their learning based on an initial assessment of their current strengths and weaknesses related to the core competencies.
Review the core competencies within the Modified Business Model Canvas. Conduct an initial self-assessment to determine where you are weak and strong relative to each competency. Use this information to develop a plan to focus learning for the course.
Click on the Materials tab above to download the fillable Modified Business Model Canvas.
- No initial self-assessment has been conducted.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted but strengths and weaknesses and a leaning focus have not been identified.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted with strengths and weaknesses and a learning focus identified.
- A plan is being developed to focus learning and gain the most from the course.
- A plan has been developed and implemented to focus learning for the course.