By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Understand what an entrepreneurship ecosystem is and why it is important.
- Describe the six domains that comprise the vital parts of an entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- List the different roles within an entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Connect with their local ecosystem and have a plan for how they will engage and leverage their local ecosystem.
Review the steps within the entrepreneurship journey. Conduct an initial self-assessment on where you are currently at within the journey and an action plan for progressing through each step.
- Have not yet identified a local entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- A local entrepreneurship ecosystem has been identified, but not yet joined.
- Have joined a local entrepreneurship ecosystem, but no plan for engaging has been made.
- A plan for engaging with the local entrepreneurship ecosystem has been developed.
- A plan for engaging the local entrepreneurship ecosystem has been developed and implemented.