By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Recall the goals and objectives for this course.
- Identify what entrepreneurship looks like in today’s world of constant change and innovation.
- Understand the skillsets involved in entrepreneurship and that each of these skills can be taught.
- Explain what it means to have an antifragile mindset and grit and that these are skills that can be learned and developed.
- Explain why we need more entrepreneurs creating the jobs of the future.
- Identify how strong or weak they are in having the two essential skills of an entrepreneur: antifragile mindset and grit.
Reflect on what it means to have an antifragile mindset and grit. Conduct an initial self-assessment to determine where you are weak and strong relative to these two skills. Create a plan on what you will do in order to further learn and develop these essential skills.
TAKE A FREE GRIT SELF-ASSESSMENT
- No initial self-assessment has been conducted.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted, but strengths and weaknesses relative to these two skills has not been identified.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted, strengths and weaknesses relative to these two skills has been identified, but no plan for developing skills has been created.
- A plan is being created for developing these skills.
- A plan has been created and implemented for developing these skills.