By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Understand that there is a global shift occurring and know that entrepreneurship is the key to the future.
- Restate the challenge entrepreneurs face and the two imperatives essential for increasing their odds of success.
- Describe the steps of the entrepreneurship journey.
- Understand the components of business strategy and explain where this course fits in addressing the problem you see, how you will solve it, who you will serve and how.
- Identify where in the entrepreneurship journey they are currently and have a plan for moving through each step of the journey.
Review the steps within the entrepreneurship journey. Conduct an initial self-assessment on where you are currently at within the journey and an action plan for progressing through each step.
- No initial self-assessment has been conducted.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted but the current step in the journey has not been identified.
- An initial self-assessment has been conducted and the current step in the journey has been identified.
- A plan is being developed for moving through each step of the entrepreneurship journey.
- A plan has been developed and implemented for each step of the entrepreneurship journey.