There is a growing gap today between demand and supply for entrepreneurship training. The training landscape is covered with conferences and training events that provide “story-telling” as their solution to this growing need. We need a proven approach to entrepreneurship that covers all aspects of operations to grow and scale an organization. The Entrepreneurship Operations (EO) course provides that proven process.
Entrepreneurship Operations is an intensive learning experience for business leaders and entrepreneurs. As a framework for the course, we utilize the proven approach to entrepreneurship operations outlined in the book Scaling Up by Verne Harnish, Founder and CEO of Gazelles, Inc. Scaling Up: Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 has been utilized by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide with significant success.
Entrepreneurship Operations is a content rich course focused on practical application and covers four critical aspects of operations and scaling including Leading People, Setting Strategy, Driving Execution, and Managing Cash. Students will learn how to:
- attract and keep the right people
- create a differentiated strategy for dominating their industry
- drive flawless execution to align staff and free up the executive team for market-facing activities
- ensure plenty of cash to weather the storms and finance growth and scaling
In Entrepreneurship Operations, we map the steps to successfully grow and scale an organization within the context of the Leadership Institute For Entrepreneurs (LIFE) Modified Business Model Canvas, providing a strategic framework for presentation and application of materials and methodology.
This is a hands-on course that teaches a rigorous framework and proven approach providing students with a valuable learning experience to reduce the risk and increase the probability of a successful growth or scaling initiative.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn how to attract and keep the right people.
- Create a differentiated strategy for dominating your industry and driving revenue growth.
- Drive flawless execution that aligns staff and frees the executive team for market-facing activities.
- Ensure plenty of cash to weather the storms and finance growth and scaling.
There are 6 modules in this course and 30 lessons, averaging 10 minutes each, with associated videos, learning objectives, and practical assignments. This course can be reviewed as an overview in as little as 2 days; however, to get the most out of this course, we recommend dedicating regular time over 6-9 months.
Click on the Materials tab above to view/download the fillable course student workbook.
Course Materials Available ONLY to Eship Journey Members. Click HERE to start your membership today!