DiSC is one of the most widely used behavioral style instruments in the world. It can be learned in a day, and effectively utilized the rest of your life. This course provides a common language of behavior that allows you to recognize, understand, and value, the general characteristics of the four basic behavioral styles. It helps you identify your own “core” behavioral style so you can recognize your own strengths and potential limitations. DiSC will guide you into developing an action plan to interact more effectively with others, in any behavioral setting, by addressing their motivating factors, and avoiding their fears.
The four DiSC behavioral styles are:
- D – Direct: your preference for taking action and getting things done
- i – Influencing: your preference for interacting with others and sharing thoughts and feelings
- S – Steady: your preference for stability, consistency, and long-term relationships
- C – Cautious: your preference for accuracy, competency, and attention to details
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Recognize, identify and appreciate the general characteristics of the four basic behavioral styles
- Identify your work behavioral style so you can recognize and understand your strengths and potential limitations.
- Identify and appreciate the different work behavioral style of the people you work with.
- Develop an action plan to be more effective in your job and your interaction with others.
This course includes 18 lessons. Each lesson will take on average 10 minutes to complete. This course can be completed as an overview in as little as 3-5 hours, however we recommend to practically apply and internalize the material to begin interacting more effectively with people, it may take 2-3 months.
Click on the Materials tab above to view/download the fillable course student workbook.
Course Materials Available ONLY to Eship Journey Members. Click HERE to start your membership today!